Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sorry for slow response \ Any dead links

Hello once again!

So here we are, sitting at +20000 pageviews! :) What an achievement!
So, whats new and whats been going on 'behind the scenes'.

Firstly, I have decided against going for ads on my blog, as this would obviously turn you away from it, which I don't want, as out there on the web, its practically IMPOSSIBLE to find this sheet music (for free...).

Secondly, desperetely sorry for the slow response from me to the sheet music requests, and \ or the dead links, I will be working on it NOW!

Thirdly, I am opening a FTP site (simple and easy) for everyone, but still keeping the previous links open, as well as posting more sheet music!

Thanks for looking at this blog, and thanks to those who wrote back to me, much appreciated :)

Thanks for your time!

WildCraft \ FAC3DESK

No comments:

Post a Comment